Tibet Travel Permit for March, 2011 has been suspended
Travelers’ Reviews on Us
|Trip Report Chengdu Lhasa Kathmandu|
|Great Trip to EBC with Budget Tibet Tour|
|Budget Tibet Tour Review|
|A Review of
Budget Tibet Tour
- Is independent tour allowed in Tibet?
- How much tour freedom do I have if I must need a tour guide?
- What all travel permits do I need to apply for if I travel to Tibet?
- Can I get the permit in my country before arriving in China?
- Is it possible to extend my visit in Tibet after my permit expires?
- Read More..
It is an open secret that application of Tibet travel permit for March is difficult after 2008. As a common practice goes for the past 3 years, the application of Tibet travel permit, also known as Tibet visa in the coming March has been suspended already. There has been no official notice about this, but the fact is, there have been many applications of Tibet travel permit for the coming March suspended or denied. No one really knows when the application can be resumed, but we suggest those who plan to travel to Tibet in the coming March to postponed the tour till at least beginning of April.
Last year, the permit was suspended from 8th to 29th, March only. The early suspension in this year says that Tibet travel in this May, 2011 will not be easy either.