Travelers’ Reviews on Us
|Trip Report Chengdu Lhasa Kathmandu|
|Great Trip to EBC with Budget Tibet Tour|
|Budget Tibet Tour Review|
|A Review of
Budget Tibet Tour
- Is independent tour allowed in Tibet?
- How much tour freedom do I have if I must need a tour guide?
- What all travel permits do I need to apply for if I travel to Tibet?
- Can I get the permit in my country before arriving in China?
- Is it possible to extend my visit in Tibet after my permit expires?
- Read More..
With an area of more than 2.3 million square kilometers, almost as large as Western Europe, Tibet is more splendid and picturesque than you would ever imagine. From the Kham region in the east to Ngari in the far west, you will find vast contrasts - from evergreen forests intersected by narrow, steep-sided gorges to the barren and desolate landscapes of the western districts, without even a blade of grass. And from the majestic Himalayas in the south to the pastural areas of the north, you can experience the perennial snow-capped mountains and the traditional and authentic Tibetan nomadic lifestyle. You will immediately be entranced with whatever you discover in this land of mystery and exquisite beauty.
Based on the diverse terrain we live in, the colorful traditions we follow and the rich experiences we offer, we can provide you with a selection of meticulously designed itineraries that meet your interest and budget. From a wide range of tours there is definitely one we can arrange for you.
- Lhasa Holy City Tour - 4 Days
( Explore Lhasa city, to see the most important sights in Lhasa )
- Holy Lhasa plus Sky Lake Tour - 5 Days
( Lhasa sightseeing-Namtso Lake <Sky Lake>-Lhasa )
- To be Tibetan Tour - 5 Days
( Lhasa sightseeing; Experience Tibetan life; Learn Tibetan tradition )
- Legendary Ancient Cities Tour - 6 Days
( Lhasa-Gyantse'shigtse-CLhasa )
- Tibetan Switzerland View Tour - 5 Days
( Nyingchi-Basumtso Lake-Lhasa )
- Lhasa to Nepal Friendship Highway Tour - 8 Days
( Lhasa-Gyantse'shigase'sakya-Mt.Everest-Zhangmu )
- Holy Circuit to Tibetan Hidden Gems - 8 Days
( Lhasa-Ganden Monastery-Trigun Monastery -Reting Monastery -Namtso Lake-Lhasa )
- Off-the-Beaten Track Tour: Hiking along the Holy Lake Yamdrok - 5 Days
( Lhasa-Yamdrok Lake-Lhasa )